Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday PM Links (The Week in Review)


Another week, another great load of writing to share. I'm proud every day of the work that I've done and even though I'm not able to post more here, I'm still happy to bless you with the fruits of my labor.

Without further adieu - the week that was in my writing world.

The Pac-12 Roundup. Looking back at this past weekend for the Pac-12 (Bro Jackson)

UCLA report card vs. Nebraska. Another dominant statement vs. a Top 25 team. (UCLA 24/7)

UCLA preview vs. Nebraska. Pretty close on my final score prediction (UCLA 24/7)

The Fall of Troy: The scene from USC's fallout vs Washington State. (Bro Jackson)

Usher vs. Justin Timberlake: A fun back and forth on the two biggest male pop stars of the century (Bro Jackson)

Serra vs. Notre Dame. A high school that was dull for 36 minutes but got wild all the way to the second overtime. Best regular season game I've seen in a while. (Daily Breeze)

Mary Star vs. St. Monica. Another close HS game with a game-winning touchdown in the final minute. A postgame video I did can be found here. (Daily Breeze)

Below is another interview I did at my two games. Serra HS standout Adoree Jackson - one of the top players in the country - caught the go-ahead TD to give Serra the lead. He also had an 80-yard touchdown to tie the game in regulation where he reminded me how incredibly fast he is.

This is the same school that produced NFL rookie Robert Woods and USC's Marqise Lee. I've covered them both and Jackson is definitely in that special category.

No comments:

Post a Comment