Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome to 2014: Links and Stuff



So I have a 2013 recap post planned here but in the meantime, I have good links to share from the last of my 2012 and the beginning of this year.

From last night, I had the great privilege of being inside Staples Center for the Downtown Showdown, hosted by Torrance High School. The hosts swept both games for the first time and here's one video interview of several I did following the games. (Daily Breeze)



My Top 10 games of the year. Done before Texas A&M had their excellent comeback against Duke on New Year's Eve. (Bro Jackson)

Earlier this week, two of California's best teams faced off in a battle of locals. Redondo defeated Bishop Montgomery in a thriller. (Daily Breeze)

I'll be at the Paul Pierce Winter Classic this weekend at Inglewood High School for two days of great hoops. Also, for my Southern Cali folks, check out Redondo High School for their Take Flight Challenge on Saturday. Two great hoops showcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment