Thursday, April 18, 2013

Video: Lakers are Playoff Bound (And Everybody's Celebrating?)



The Lakers didn't just make the playoffs, they got in as the No. 7 seed. This cursed season will continue at least for one more week and I like their chances to at least make this series with the Spurs interesting. Both teams are veteran based and have young guys who can contribute and change the tempo.

I should add that one factor I forgot to consider in my video. Gregg Popovich vs. Mike D'Antoni. This might be an underrated match-up considering that Pop has owned Antoni for the last decade and remember, when the Suns beat the Spurs in the 2010 playoffs, Alvin Gentry was coaching that team.

Maybe my boys are doomed worse than I thought? Hard to play chess with a chessmaster when you barely know how to use what you have against other coaches.

Either way, enjoy the video. Enjoy Gary Clark Jr., who I'm bummed came out here Tuesday night and I missed his show. I'll be on a podcast later tonight talking about the playoffs and I'll post that link when it goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment