Friday, October 4, 2013

Recapping UCLA/Utah and Week 6's Pac-12 Preview


Happy Friday everyone. Couple of quick links and then I'll let you enjoy your weekend. I got a couple of prep assignments this weekend so stay tuned on my Twitter for the links and what not.

1st link of the day: My report card for UCLA's narrow victory over Utah at UCLA 24/7. The Bruins exorcised a few demons having not won in their last two trips to Salt Lake City and their defense led the charge with six interceptions.

Hat-tip to Brett Hundley doing it all with a passing, rushing and receiving touchdown, as well as a punt. Also props to Myles Jack showing why he'll be a Freshman All-America team candidate with the game-saving INT and tipping a pass to lead to another. I rarely call linebackers ballhawks but he's turning into one.

Link 2 looks ahead to Saturday where I preview the remaining four Pac-12 games at Bro Jackson. The best games are in the evening with Arizona State/Notre Dame and Washington/Stanford. Part of me wants Washington to upset the Cardinal but since the Cardinal haven't lost at home since 2011, it might not happen but it'll be a good close game.

Also, it could be validation why I rank Stanford ahead of Oregon. If Stanford wins, they would've beaten one very good team in Washington and another in Washington Sate. Oregon hasn't gotten to the meat of their schedule yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment