Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Wrapup (Links!)

A busy weekend for me leads to good writing. I might be having another feature coming up this week so stay tuned. That might take the edge off what was a rough weekend for my teams (UCLA got boatraced after 3 tight quarters, Dallas let Calvin Johnson go off and Matt Stafford win the game in the last minute).

Here's your brief links.

Recapping Week 9 in the Pac-12 over at Bro Jackson - let the countdown begin for Oregon vs. Stanford!

I covered Mira Costa High School's big win over Peninsula HS where they ruined homecoming and surprisingly passed the ball efficiently for a being a run-oriented team. As always, check those videos on the side, shot by yours truly. (Daily Breeze)

Tomorrow, I'll be posting my thoughts on the Lakers' season. My feelings are a little more optimistic - not in a Sounds of Blackness way, but more Radiohead. Trying to make the best of a bleak situation and I'm taking a glass half full approach without being ignorant of what's around or missing.

At the same time, I have some positives to look at. It won't be a lost season but it'll be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment